View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2007 #8
Derrick Beukeboom

I see what you are saying Kievsky. Corporatism and the religion of profit does fit the feminine mentality. Women are great worker bees. They tend to be the backbone and foot soldiers of the evangelical christian movement as well.

Women are great cheerleaders, very fit mentally to go along with the status quo. The fact is that rare are the females who truly rebel of mind, body and soul. So since Amerikwa is mostly a business venture anyway, women fit right in with the work work work mentality of enriching corporate profits.
I say instead of picking up trash on the side of the road, we should try to OWN our own businesses and higher women worker bees. They are good at getting the job done and salesmanship. Sales is great for pretty women. This is why all the pharmacy sales reps are females.
Many women are go-getters because itz a great ego boost. I still think most men would rather be farming, ranching, fighting and fucking. The whole exploration and conquering of the world thing.
Our race used to be real good at this.

Take a lot of these jew york articles with a grain of salt. They like to sprinkle in shock value and extreme jewdify mentality to sell papers and make people read.
Most families, even in new york, I say are pretty much run along somewhat traditional sex roles.

Owning land is good. First step in being racially self-sufficient. This is how we can make our own Aryan colonies.
The men can build homes, farm, do heavy stuff. The women can help out too. But mostly raise children and look after the home life. Everyone is happy.

Lots of jew york corporate women love those office jobs because they can shop and dress fancy just for work. There is a whole industry dedicated to office work clothes (and shoes).
Men should be outdoors if you can. But many want to make big money as well to impress everyone as well.
We are a jew society. I'm really not all that surprised with stuff like this.