Full Thread: Duck dynasty exposed
View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2012 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
It's like that "Larry the Cable Guy" buffoon: not even a Southerner, let alone a redneck; a Midwesterner who couldn't make it in stand-up as himself.

With the possible exception of Nazi Germans, there's no stereotype the Hollywitz kikes love to regurgitate as much as the Southern hick: in "comic" portrayals, they're harmlessly stoopid, drawlin' assclowns; in the "serious" ones, they're sinister, heavy-lidded nigger-lynchers.

One might wonder why the zhids have such hatred for Southerners; after all, they're the segment of the American population that supports kikery the most. It's because they equate largely rural Southerners with the European peasants of the past and their periodic kike roasts.
I think the jews find Southerners irritating for the same reason I do: too many of them are simply too dumb to brainwash/educate. Present company excepted. If even a large minority were NBF level, my mouth wouldn't open, I'd be taking notes. It's the more northerly protestant upper-middle-class goody-goodies who makes such excellent albino retrievers who are perfect for jew-training in the things called colleges. Or Maltese. Little panters and fetchers, huahuhahahu, please massa, throw the tennis ball again! Look how quickly I fetches it! The Southerners, too many of them, aren't smart enough to know when they're supposed to do the right thing, or what it, is or feel ashamed when they didn't do it. They're like pre-educable, so none of the jews' media tricks really work on them, it's like beating the ocean. It's like you have this awesome carpet cleaner, and then you open the door to find these goddam hicks have dirt floors.