Full Thread: Shaved women
View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2006 #54
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
Sean, clean up your drool, stop playing with yourself and get over here and do something good! You have been challenged.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=35857
SDM obviously wont, because either she
A) isnt christian
B) isnt a member of his church. and anyway, he donates tons of money to imaginary white families in his imaginary church

but mostly because hes a jew troll and wouldnt be caught dead sending us evil racists money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean(DOC)Martin

BTW give me one reason to support the tabloid.

I will tell you what I will do. Everyone here that challenges me on the tabloid issue buy 50 bibles and pass them out, send me proof and I will support the tabloid. They don’t have to be brand new, good used KJV’s run anywhere from fifty cents to a dollar a piece.

Just to make the deal somewhat sweeter, get Linder to buy religious material (I will recommend some good white friendly religious material) and I will support him in any way possible.

No,

Then why should I support anything any of you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean(Doc)Martin

After looking at the tabloid, it looks great and is put together very well but the content leaves much to be desired. I doubt the tabloid will win anyone to our side and if it does it won’t be the type of person we desire.

I do agree with you CofTW that a movie or video project is very well worth backing. DVD’s and CD’s are the way to go. Printed material floats across parking lots across the USA that is well thought out and designed. People are just not interested in it anymore. It worked for Hitler because there was no television and not much radio and Hitler made it mandatory to read his book.
how many copies of The Line in the Sand's did you order, sean?

Last edited by varg; July 12th, 2006 at 11:52 PM.