View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2013 #34
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Default Please quote or PM Rounder so he sees this post.

Something I thought of on my drive home today.

Deborah needs to be ready to evacuate the premises with her children at a moment's notice.

The property has until December 14th to be brought up to code. If the house is not brought up to the newly passed code, Lee Cook has stated that the city will go to court to officially condemn the building.

When and if this happens, rest assured that within 5 minutes of the sheriff posting the condemnation notice on the door of Craig's house, Gregory Bruce will be on the phone with Children Protective Services reporting that Deborah is occupying an officially condemned structure with 3 young children.....and they need to be removed for their own safety. This man already has the link to the PDF form to report suspected child abuse on the Leithnd website. He is salivating to have her children taken from her, doubly so to inflict any amount of pain to her because of her restraining order.

If anyone is in contact with her, please let her know my concern over this. Like or dislike Deborah, Craig, and Kynan, the last thing any of us should want is those children being taken by ZOG and put into their "protective service" system.

I know that Rounder has said that he speaks to Deborah regularly, I just hope that he isn't an asshat enough to skip over this post because I'm on his "Ker-plunk!" list.