View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2008 #20
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan4WhiteLand View Post
"The detroit news" (a local newspaper) was threatening to sue based on my usage of the tagline "detroit news for whites".

They told me they would shut my site down within 24 hours if I did not change my tagline, which I would have done to keep my site up, but I didn't see the e-mail in time.

I suspect some collusion here between the local media in trying to take my site down.

Coincidentally during the period of 24 hours I was given to change my tagline, my webhost received another complaint based on the DMCA which probably pushed them over the edge.

What are the chances of these two events happening within 24 hours?
Why won't you try "honest news without jews" as a new slogan to keep your weblog running? It is shorter, more powerful and more assertive, imho.

Severe violations of human rights of people of European/White descent in general and people having nationalist political opinions in particular are a daily reality in democratic countries. The remedies are generally legal and political action at local, intranational, national and international level.

In the interim, you as independent investigative reporter are likely to be interested in keeping your weblog running. The best way to do it is by changing the democratic journalists' content they claim the so-called "digital rights" to a new and better one. Think of it as an opportunity to upgrade your weblog to higher standards of the investigative reporter profession.

Last edited by fdtwainth; November 23rd, 2008 at 07:09 AM.