View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2009 #9
A.S.
Diligence

Brad, you gotta feel the situation out though. Don't jump the gun too quick and ditch em based on one little comment. I mean if she makes it clear you've got ZERO chance (like the cunt I ditched in my story above) then yeah, bail. But I've had women who were a bit worried/scared about my views (i.e. the truth) so I worked it into them slowly and it paid off.

There are the hardcore liberal types, then there are the more 'normal' women who can be made to listen and understand if you are patient and do it slowly. You have to learn to recognize which is which. And, as I have stated before, sleeping with them first is very helpful in this regard, i.e. avoid politics as much as possible until you have bedded them.

It may seem like a bad bad situation out there, and to an extent it is, but there are still many women who have their natural healthy racial instincts mostly intact. If I were to estimate I would say it's about 1 out of every 5 women. And even better, these are usually the best looking ones. I have found that usually the hardcore liberal types are NOT the hottest of the bunch.