View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2004 #8
White Will
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Vinyard
:...Chairman Roper and Vice Chairman Gerhard have stated many times that we are not an introductory organization. We are not interested in people that want to sit at home and paint pretty pictures all day instead of support our efforts. Part of the formula for success is that we only seek the most hardcore activists...The genius of Chairman Roper’s plan is that we use existing organizations for those types of platforms. That’s why the idea of unity is so important and that’s why the idea of an umbrella organization has proved to be viable...

[I]n the practical world we have to work with what elements we have...NSM will be holding a rally in Raleigh on February 21st, and there will be a lot of Klansmen there in their robes as well, I am sure. If I can get off work I will try and make it. And I will not stand by my comrades flinchingly, but with honor that they would allow me to attend. WR speakers will be Vice Chairman Victor Gerhard and Deputy Governor Billy Brown. The demonstration looks like it will be a good draw. You can find out more details at http://www.nsm88.com/rally/northcarolinarally.html.
Ben Vinyard
Ben, your idea of "using" others, especially uniformed Hollywood Nazis and various Xian KKK factions and Sons of Yahweh, and only Yahweh knows who else, is neither viable nor successful, as you'll discover come 2/21 when you hike up here in Raleigh arm-in-arm with that crowd, none of whom are from around here.

No, I won't be there supporting your abortive "formula for success", but I won't be "sitting at home painting pretty pictures all day," either. I take it that you were attempting to insult me with that lame jab. I'll be working that day with the hardcore activists you wish would show up, but won't. I'll be doing what I can to build an effective White resistance, not another clown act.

I'll take your poke at me in stride, friend; it comes with the territory. I have nothing against you for working hard for WR, but I want no part of your umbrella of unity and I don't mind telling you what I think of it -- Gliebe, either, for taking NA in that same direction. I find your approach terribly flawed, expedient, and I know for a fact that those "hardcore racists" you say you are "using" will neither advance your cause nor stand with you when you find your ass in a crack. You may find that they are using you. Good luck!

Who stepped forward when your North Carolina Deputy Governor, Billy Brown, was arrested here in Raleigh, jailed, and faced Federal hate crime charges and $10,000 bail? Who got him his lawyer and is still working with that lawyer to defend Billy? It wasn't WR's Vice Chairman, who is an attorney and lives in this state, just two hours away. It wasn't your Chairman down in Arkansas who is so critical of me for not jumping under your umbrella of unity. I did; it was me, the fellow who you would suggest "sits around and paints pretty pictures all day instead of supporting WR." And I did it because I'm able to and was willing to help Billy when nobody else was. You guys would do better to get behind Billy Brown's defense, raise funds, formulate a winning legal strategy, then fight with all your collective might the establishment that illegally dares to say you can't distribute racist literature -- than by trying to build unity with the hardcore racists of the Sons of Yahweh, the NSM and the various factions of the Xian KKK. You'll be laughed out of town, believe me. You don't know my city, and you certainly will not be helping Billy's case by projecting such an image of White Revolution.

Three or four years ago, before I convinced Dr. Pierce he should hire Billy Roper to help coordinate the membership activities of the National Alliance, our activists here organized a demonstration protesting the Mexican invasion in an adjoining county. We had what was estimated at over 1,000 people show up for that event, mostly local folks -- no robed Kluckers, no uniformed Nazis and barely a dozen counterprotesters. All the regional TV stations featured our protest on their evening newscasts, and all the local papers featured our extremely well organized event on their front pages the next day, with the Charlotte Observer headlining it as the largest Nazi rally in 15 years. Of course, it was not a "Nazi rally" at all and the good White folks who participated didn't appreciate being characterized as such in the controlled media. It was a positive eye-opener for a lot of White folks around these parts and put the invaders and their White collaborators on notice.

For all WR's chest-beating about much smaller rallies organized by Billy (he forgets, under the auspices of the National Alliance) once he went to work for Dr. Pierce, the man whose name he smears now, and for all the "momentum" you claim to have built, and for all the "forward marching" with your uniformed Nazis, Creators, Skinheads, KKK, Aryan Nations and other Identy Xians, you have come nowhere near approaching the success of that National Alliance anti-immigration rally that we put together in the little town of Siler City, NC.

Now, I'd like to make a couple of comments concerning my "pretty pictures."

I decided to be an artist nearly 20 years ago so that I could be active full time in racial politics. If being a painter was good enough for Messrs. Hitler and Rockwell and Zundel and others, I figured it was good enough for me, too; better than working my ass off, spending all my waking hours as a designer/builder/developer, as I had been doing for years before my commitment, and infinitely better than being tied up as a wage slave, dependent on "the man" as to whether or not I can get off next Saturday to stand with my kinsmen -- like you apparently are. I structured my life where I could be a fulltime political soldier without being easily defunctionalized by JOG. I happen to be a pretty fair painter as it turned out, but being an artist has never been more than cover for my political work. I've managed to use my artistic talents, mostly portraiture, for the Cause when I could, usually donating my work.

Ben Klassen dabbled as a painter and had a nice little studio when I worked with him back in the late 1980's. He encouraged me to paint in my spare time, something I had very little of as I was putting in 70 hour weeks working full time building his movement. I have Klassen's easel. One day, out of the blue, Dr. Pierce generously gave me Commander Rockwell's paint set and palette that he had inherited, saying I should have it for all I had done for Alliance-building. Over the years I've managed to paint, from life, the portraits of several other leaders and of their family members. You should be so fortunate as I have been to have worked for such men, to have your work hanging in their living rooms, and to have been encouraged by them to keep doing something that brings you such satisfaction.

As Phillippe Destouches said nearly 300 years ago, "Criticism is easy, art is difficut." I believe everyone should have an outlet to express his creative energy, whether it be music, painting, sculpture, poetry, literature, or inventing or designing something then fabricating it. Art is a White thing; it brings a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction to the creator, even a touch of much needed serenity to us who have a war raging around us that others can't see. Art can have a mystical quality for the viewer or listener that reaches deep into our aggregate racial soul, imprinted over many generations, and touches that and our senses as mere politics can never do. You should appreciate that, Ben. It makes you look small when you try to ridicule creative expression.