View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2008 #6
EireannGoddess

Default more jewish criminals

Temple M'Kor Shalom - Cherry Hill, NJ

Rabbi Fred Neulander was found guilty of murdering his wife Carol. On Nov. 1, 1994, Carol Neulander was found dead in her home in Cherry Hill, NJ She was a victim of a beating. In a matter of months, her husband, Fred, then a senior rabbi, was named as a suspect
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sexual harassment allegations were made against Perry March by a female paralegal in the law firm of Bass Berry & Sims An out of court settlement was reached.

March has also been arrested for the murder of his wife Janet. Two days before Janet disappeared, her Perry March wrote a letter to the woman named in the sexual harassment case explaining why he could not pay the other half of the reported $25,000 settlement, according to probate court documents filed by the Levines.
Perry March's trial on second-degree murder charges in the disappearance of his wife Janet will begin on August 7th, 2006. But before that proceeding begins, March will go to trial on conspiracy and theft charges
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Case of Leo Lewie - Domestic Violence
Beverley Hills, California

Leo Lewie was convicted of murdering his wife, Blanche, and his stepdaughter, Minda. Prior to the murders, Minda filed a criminal complaint against her stepfather. The complaint contained two counts of child molestation and two counts of statutory rape.
Prior to the murders, Minda warned police officers that they must take defendant to jail for otherwise he would kill her and her mother; that he had killed many people before while in the Underground in Poland and thought nothing of killing people.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Norristown, PA

Craig Rabinowitz, 34, pleaded guilty to charges of murdering his wife, Stefanie, for her $1.8 million in life insurance. He also pleaded guilty to theft by deception and deceptive business practices. He was sentenced to life in prison without parole
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Case of Rabbi Tzvi Flaum

Congregation Kneseth Israel - New York City, NY
Mashgiach Ruchani and Professor of Judaic Studies , Touro College - New York City, NY

November 27, 1998 -- The NY State Supreme Court refused to dismiss the civil suit against Rabbis Tzvi Flaum and David Weinberger. [re a divprce case]

"No member of the clergy...would dare breach the sanctity of his or her office to make public the type of confidential, private disclosures at issue in this case".
Flaum and Weinberger were said to have provided written statements to the husband's lawyers that his wife had stopped monthly visits to the mikvah for ritual purification.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Case of Rabbi David Weinberger
(AKA: Dovid Weinberger)
Breach of Confidentiality

Congregation Shaaray Tefila - Lawrence, NY

November 27, 1998 [See above case, these two jews conspired together]

Flaum and Weinberger were said to have provided written statements to the husband's lawyers that his wife had stopped monthly visits to the mikvah for ritual purification.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Domestic Violence amongst juden:

jews do not bother to divorce their women; either in secular courts nor according to their own religious "law"; the male jew also takes great satisfaction in spousal abuse. ARYAN WOMEN: Do not ever go near a jew; especially the males, for you may end up married to such as this:

by Naomi Ragen

http://www.naomiragen.com/Columns/WomensVoices.htm

Since I can write about anything I want in this column, this week I've chosen to tell a tale of two sisters-in-law, Jere and Shifra Finer of Baltimore and Monsey. Why should an Israeli columnist in an Israeli paper be writing about two Americans? Simple.

To show that the abusive and immoral treatment of women at the hands of the religious establishment and community isn't an Israeli original. It's as American as frozen gefilte fish.

Jere Finer, a religious woman from Baltimore, writes me the following:

"My sister–in-law Shifra and I divorced two abusive brothers. Our treatment at the hands of the rabbis and the community has been horrendous. For example, her husband has not yet given her a `get' (religious divorce) yet [he] is openly living with another supposedly `religious' woman and her six children, who now wear his own children's clothing and play with their toys.

Since this woman's children and his own go to the same school, his little eight-year old is constantly taunted by this other child. No one in the religious community does anything about it."

When the alleged abuse began, Shifra asked the rabbi of the local yeshiva what to do, and he told her to move out with her children, but not to take any money.

At the beginning of the separation, a rabbi decided child support payments that were so inadequate it left her dependent on charity to feed her children. Also, as both women only found out later, a woman who leaves her husband forfeits her marriage settlement, about $10,000 – $15,000. This is the kind of information rabbis know, and women don't.

Shifra's apartment building is full of such abused haredi women who followed this rabbinical advice.

Despite charges of paternal child abuse, a rabbi decided on joint custody, forcing children ages 2-8 to spend every two nights in a different bed.

While the Beit Din ordered her husband to give her a `get', her husband refused. No sanctions were imposed on him.

Fed up, penniless, abandoned by the community and the Rabbinic courts, Shifra went to civil court.

There she finally received some semblance of justice, including increased temporary child support, child custody, and supervised visitation for her husband. Incensed at her chutzpah, the Beit Din is now circulating a letter to the effect that Shifra is a traitor for going to civil court, and her poor husband should be helped in any way possible.

Jere has been an agunah for four years. Despite her husband's considerable financial resources, she and her three children were dependent on charity for food. She too finally went to the civil court to force some kind of financial settlement. The Beit Din in Baltimore put her in cherem (a form of shunning) for it.
As Jere writes:

"All I know is that I have to live in this world and that takes money. Tuition for day schools is $30,000 a year alone.

What I have seen over the years is a great decline within the Orthodox world. Not in numbers , but rather the essence of what Torah is.
I don't think being arrogant about cholov yisroel (cow milk processed by Jews- a kashrut stringency) or putting a baby girl in tights in the summer for modesty is what Judaism is all about."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wife Abuse in the Jewish Community

Myth: All Jewish men are good husbands and fathers.

Myth: Wife Abuse is not a common problem in the Jewish community.

Myth: Only a small portion of Jewish men are abusive to their partners.

Myth: Shalom Bayit is such an important tenet of Judaism that there are no options available in the Jewish community for women who choose to leave their abusive relationships.

Many people feel that Jewish people are immune to wife abuse. According to Statistics Canada, 1/4 of all women have experienced violence at the hands of a current or past marital partner (includes common-law unions)! (Statistics Canada, 1993)

Like the community at large, wife abuse in the Jewish community occurs in all socio-economic levels regardless of background and level of education. As well, no denomination within Judaism is immune; wife abuse occurs in the Orthodox, Conservative, Reform and Reconstructionist segments of the community.

The main area in which wife abuse differs in the Jewish community from the community at large is the length of time women stay in their abusive relationships.

Statistics of women who do leave their abusive relationships indicate that it takes five years on average for a non-Jewish woman to leave her abusive relationship.

However, statistics show that it takes Jewish women on average 15 years to leave theirs. (JF&CS Study, 1987)

Women may stay in their abusive relationships for a variety of reasons including: her partner has threatened to harm her or her children, or she depends on her partner's income.

Abuse can occur in many different forms. It may be physical, emotional, sexual, psychological, economic or combinations of all of these. The abuse can include slapping, kicking, punching and a whole range of attacks, including killing.

It is equally common to experience emotional and psychological abuse. This may include humiliation, excessive criticism, forced isolation from loved ones, threats and/or actual destruction of property and economic control.

Many Jewish women who have reported abuse say that the emotional abuse occurred for years before a single physical assault took place. As well, in the Jewish community, abuse may take place when a husband refuses to give his ex-wife a Get, a Jewish divorce document.
http://www.womanabuseprevention.com/...community.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc...eadlines-local

The Case of Ira Bloom

The divorce of Ira A. Bloom and Zhanna Portnov had been finalized a year earlier, but the custody and visitation battles over their 8-year-old (Name Removed), seemed never-ending during the summer of 2005.

Their ongoing litigation was rife with restraining orders, including three in which Portnov claimed Bloom had threatened to kill her.

The last she obtained only days before her husband allegedly met with a confidential informant to orchestrate her murder.

Bloom, who lived in East Longmeadow, Mass., thought kidnapping her from the parking lot of the Enfield chiropractic office where she was usually the first to show up for work was a sound plan, according to secretly recorded tapes of the conversation that were played to the jury Tuesday, the opening day of his trial in federal court in Hartford.

"She's gotta be raped and it's gotta look like a ... a complete mugging," Bloom said, according to a government transcription of the conversation.

"Now, if he grabbed her with the freakin' car and dumped her in Hartford, where they found the body a few hours later, and she was raped and brutalized and all that and they stripped the car down, that's a car-jacking," Bloom theorized. "It'd never come back to me. Never."

For an alibi, he was going to go to synagogue from 7 to 8:30 a.m. the day of the planned hit. He felt compelled to haggle over the price.

"Fifteen thousand is kinda steep for, for an easy, 5-foot girl," he quibbled.

Late in the day Tuesday, a diminutive Portnov took the witness stand and testified about emigrating to the United States from Russia as a political refugee in the early 1990s, meeting Bloom several years later and marrying him in a matter of months.

Ten days after their son was born, she said, Bloom made her go back to work to earn money; he seldom worked.

"I don't trust the system. I'd rather have her freakin' gone," Bloom states on the tape, in reference to an upcoming, and pivotal, hearing on custody and visitation.

Another window is onto the absurdity of the scene. Two men sitting in a public restaurant, the informant taking an occasional cellphone call from his own son's babysitter, and Bloom initially refusing to draw a map to Portnov's workplace.

"You think I'm gonna give you a map?" Bloom asked incredulously. "We'll all go to jail." The map Bloom subsequently drew and the address he wrote on a napkin are now in evidence.

That Bloom allegedly intended to use life insurance proceeds to pay the killer was a sticking point, as the payment would be delayed 90 days or more, and could be jeopardized by a criminal investigation into Bloom. Bloom suggested the informant tell the hit man Bloom had been in an accident, and he'd have to wait for the money.

Bloom at one point in the conversation was wavering about whether to wait to see what happened at the August court hearing, or to have his wife killed during one of the days (Name Removed) was with Bloom, which amounted to about three days each week.

"I'll do whatever you say and I'm really tired of this game anyway," Bloom is quoted as saying. "This will save me. I mean, I only owe my lawyer about $500 right now. If we go into court on, on Aug. 12, I'll owe him about 15 grand by then. So everything's gone. I mean, she's dead."

Bloom during the conversation also said that he had located a guy in California who would kill his wife and make it look like a car accident for $7,000 - a snippet of conversation that confirmed to Special Agent Joanna Lambert, of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, that Bloom was dead set on having his wife killed.

Lambert was in the parking lot of the Hometown Buffet that afternoon, coordinating surveillance and listening in on the conversation being transmitted to a receiver in Lambert's car.

Lambert testified that she believed Bloom was "absolutely" serious about hiring someone to kill his wife.

On cross-examination by one of Bloom's attorneys, Audrey Felsen, Lambert confirmed that she and other law enforcement officers had paid the informant on past occasions for information on crimes involving drugs and weapons.

When their conversation at the Hometown Buffet carried over into the surveillance-outfitted car the informant was driving, Bloom asked the informant if he was taping him. At that point, agents and local police surrounded the Buick, and Bloom's last words on the surveillance tape are, "Don, what'd you do to me?"
Bloom is charged with using interstate communications in a murder-for-hire conspiracy. He faces up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine if convicted.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Case of Laurie Dann
(AKA: Laurie Wasserman)

Glencoe, IL
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
University of Wisconsin - Madison, WI
Hubbard Woods School - Winnetka, IL

On May 20, 1988 Laurie Wasserman Dann went on a shooting rampage in an affluent northern suburb of Chicago.

Laurie Wasserman - Dann grew up in Glencoe, an affluent northern suburb of Chicago. She was the daughter of accountant Norman and Edith Wasserman.

Laurie was first brought to the attention of Illinois law-enforcement officials in 1985, when they were called in during disputes between her and her husband.

In 1986, after the couple had separated, someone stabbed Russell Dann while he was asleep, missing his heart by just one inch. Dann blamed his wife for the attack, and sources close to her family say a shop clerk identified her as the woman who bought an ice pick shortly before the stabbing.

But no one saw Laurie Dann enter or leave his apartment; he failed a lie-detector test while Laurie, who often managed to seem like a vulnerable victim, passed.

The case was dropped.Laurie first came to the attention of Illinois authorities after she filed for divorce in 1985.

Earlier in 1988 Dann's nuisance calls to an ex-boyfriend, a Tucson doctor, escalated into death threats.

"I've been a prosecutor a long time," says Arizona-based Assistant U.S. Attorney Janet Johnson, who listened to a tape of a call. "I thought it was scary."

She planned to indict Dann for the threatening calls. But the doctor, fearing retaliation against him and his family, asked Johnson to postpone the indictment, scheduled to take place just two days before the Winnetka shootings.

Meantime, Johnson, who had traced the calls to Madison, Wis., decided to have the FBI there question Dann.

But agents couldn't find her in Madison, where, she maintained a dorm room: she had already left for Illinois. The Chicago Feds were not alerted to pick up the search. Dann, says Johnson, wasn't a top-priority fugitive.

Days prior to Laurie's death, her ex-husband, Russell Dann, received threatening telephone calls.

The night before the FBI looked for Dann in Madison, a student-residence manager had found her in a trash-bin room lying in a fetal position, covered with a plastic bag.

By the time the police arrived, Dann had moved to her own quarters. Despite the filth and disorder of the room, she convinced the cops that she needed no medical assistance. They found no gun and concluded they had no grounds to take her into protective custody.
Dann's parents, intervened on their daughter's behalf. When Glencoe police asked him to persuade Dann to give up her .357 magnum, Norman Wasserman refused, saying she needed it as protection against her ex-husband.

When several families for whom she baby-sat reported thefts and property damage, Wasserman denied her guilt but made restitution.

Last summer he placated officials at Northwestern University, where Dann was about to be evicted from a campus apartment for turning her room into a health hazard and for leaving raw meat under cushions in public areas.

Some authorities believe her parents acted irresponsibly in covering Dann's tracks.

"The family was able to do things which blocked the normal processes" of the system, says Frank Kruesi, chief executive officer at the Cook County State's Attorney's office. "They were trying to shield her rather than protect her and do what's best for the community."

Results of the jewess' Crime Spree:

Before the most violent day in the village's history was over, a woman identified as Laurie Dann, 30, had set fire to a home where she was employed as a baby-sitter; gone to a nearby elementary school and shot six pupils, one in a washroom and five in a classroom; invaded a nearby home and shot one of its residents; and, police said, finally ended her life.

Nicholas Corwin, 8, was killed at Hubbard Woods Elementary School, 1110 Chatfield Rd. He was pronounced dead at Highland Park Hospital about an hour and a half after being shot in his 2d-grade classroom.
Victims in Highland Park Hospital were Peter Munro, 8, and Philip Andrew, 20, both in serious but stable condition with chest wounds.

Andrew was shot in his family's home at 2 Kent Rd., Winnetka, while trying to wrestle away a gun from Dann. It was in the Andrew home that the woman's body was found by police shortly after 7:10 p.m.