View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2008 #13
Where to begin.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
They're now running LCD computer meters, I have seen them in commercial buildings, I predict that hackers will have a field day with these meters if they put them in Single Family homes.
If you mean by LCD as internet connectivity, you're right. But having a LCD monitor is in no way indicative of having internet connectivity. So you're wrong!

Liquid crystal diode!

What you just said is like saying and pay attention to what I put in brackets!!!: "They're now running LCD[as opposed to CRT, cathode ray tube, which we all have, oh the hackers] computer meters, I have seen them in commercial buildings, I predict that hackers will have a field day with these meters if they put them in Single Family homes

LCD CRT DLP go fuck off

LCD is not indicative of another avenue of attack on us. If you believe so, you're an idiot. Almost as much as me. It is like black and white tv, to color tv, to hidef tv. Its just a medium. If anything, maybe, LCD, is VISUALLY, more accuarte. Oh, the horror, they're going to charge me more acureately.

Then again, I dropped out of high school. I just gave you ammo, use it.

Signed,
High and low voltage contractor.

EDIT: Which isn't IT!

EDIT2: I am just dumbfounded, as I usually am, about LCD technoogy being another avune of attack. Like WE ARE ALL not already marked, unless you're a jew. I have these visions/nightmares, of my mulatto sisters, visiting me in jail. Scary. They know that the culture that many of the people sharing their skin color is doomed.

EDIT3: I'll be damned if the joos, in their pitting blacks/niggers against whites, succeeds!!!! Its not going to happen. I fucking admire how the stinking arabs are "checking" what our "benevolent" military is doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT4: You've got me so pissed off, only becuase I think you are a white man, that you shuldn't be this stupid. Takes one to know one!!! F*** I can barely think straight.

EDIT5: If LCD technology is going to be used against us, it's going to be by the Chinese. The assholes who built these, which are in essence TVs!!!!,.........................................................

Fuck I am beyond words. Maybe I am missing something Jett said?????? LCD, like CRT and DLP, technology is just a medium!!!! Although the gooks do like to put into what are/should be passive devices malware...

Last edited by Where to begin.; May 19th, 2008 at 11:34 PM.