View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2010 #13
I v a n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Your intuition isn't a high enough standard. Roberts is not a jew, and a couple of the others might not be either. The rule here is don't call anyone a jew unless you have proof. It's a bannable offense.

There is no good jew. Jews call anyone who criticizes them a nazi, whether the person in NS or not. You will never catch a jew saying, well, this jew critic is good, but that one is bad. To them, all non-jews are scum fit for Gaza treatment. You don't beat that attitude -- coupled with jews' power, by making distinctions between these two-footed termites. All that does is confuse the very people we need to alert and persuade. They need, above all else, a clear, consistent, unmistakable message: jew = bad. Making non-existent distinctions between jews is a blunder in the same vein as mixing our cause with conservatism, by praising Buchanan and other paleoclowns. All this does -- and this flies right over the head of "our" intellectuals -- is vitiate our cause by CONFUSING people we need to persuade. Our thing must be wholly different - above and separate from conservatism. Whites already have a congenital problem with respect for authority and taking things at face value. Any WN who praises those who are part of the System-problem defeats itself by confirming potential supporters in System-approved quietism. Relax! it tells them - whining about fairness and double standards is enough, no further action called for, just sit back and the pro whingers will handle it. It truly is pathetic and amazing that such simple truths aren't obvious to everybody, but "there it is," as the Seemlanders say.
Good points. It is very refreshing to hear from a political thinker rather than a moralizer or a "truth" seeker - a way of thinking that is badly missing among those who think of themselves as the exponents of white interests. I welcome that, and I feel affinity with that approach.

I believe I have been warned once or twice before that calling anyone a jew unless you have proof is a bannable offense on VNN. But a warning coming from the administrator is more convincing . I shall not go into the swamp of discussing what exactly constitutes a proof for that would probably not serve any useful purpose, but I would like to ask (I hope that's not a bannable offense): do you know what Roberts ethnicity is without any reasonable doubt? If so, could you share it with us, please, if not how can you be sure that he is not a jew?

About All that does is confuse the very people we need to alert and persuade. They need, above all else, a clear, consistent, unmistakable message: jew = bad. You can do that in many different ways. You can just repeat that jew = bad million times, and that would probably be good enough for the majority of the population, or you could try to explain with the patience that it requires why jew = bad . When I initiated this thread, my presumption was that the second option is more appropriate for small group of people who are in the forefront of the struggle, the vanguarders so to speak.

Unless all you want to have on your side shoulder to shoulder in this struggle is a bunch of parrots, that is.