View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2013 #45
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Here's the "condolence" letter from the oily copsucker.

Quote:
February 18, 2013
Dear Citizens:
Because of my very serious concerns for the messages posted by the public on Facebook and other social media sites, I feel it is only appropriate as the head of this agency to respond as much and as respectfully as possible to your concerns. First, I do understand the negative outcry and frustration by those who have expressed their concerns about the death of Mr. Robert Saylor. The death of Mr. Saylor was very tragic and I want to assure everyone that a thorough investigation is being conducted.
Currently, there are two investigations that have yet to be completed, the investigation into the death of Mr. Saylor, and the internal investigation regarding the actions of the involved deputies. In as much as I can only address some of the details now, I can assure you that this agency is transparent and that the facts will be presented when the investigations are completed.

For those who have expressed concern about the work status of the involved deputies, the three deputies are on Administrative Leave pending the outcome of the investigations. Procedurally, this was the appropriate decision ONLY after this agency received the cause and manner of death of Mr. Saylor from the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner. Before releasing this information to the media, I felt it was a priority for the Saylor family to meet with the investigator and be told of those findings directly rather than learn from media sources. After thorough consideration of all of the facts, I made the decision to place the deputies on Administrative Leave. When completed, the death investigation will be forwarded to the Office of the State’s Attorney for Frederick County for review to determine if this case will be presented to a Grand Jury.

I would ask that the public keep in mind that no media source or news article presents all of the facts surrounding any serious incident. Please allow myself and this agency the opportunity to complete the investigations necessary to collect all of the facts regarding this matter, before judgment is passed on the involved deputies or the Frederick County Sheriff’s Office. Again, as I have expressed to them directly, I extend my sincere condolences to the entire family of Mr. Robert Saylor for their loss.
Sincerely
Sheriff Charles A. Jenkins
http://www.frederickcountymd.gov/doc...1606156541.pdf

Your deputies murdered a retarded kid, Sheriff. What part of that don't you understand?