View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2008 #16
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
What Christians Don’t Know About Israel

By Grace Halsell

I am one of those. I grew up listening to stories of a mystical, allegorical, spiritual Israel. This was before a modern political entity with the same name appeared on our maps. I attended Sunday School and watched an instructor draw down window- type shades to show maps of the Holy Land. I imbibed stories of a Good and Chosen people who fought against their Bad "unChosen” enemies.
Evidence that whites are actively indoctrinated with a foreign Middle Eastern religion and mythos, their psyche stolen and redirected, to not only work against their own race, but also to work for Jewish interests. Check your DNA and history white man, you're not a Semite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
In the late 1970s, when I first went to Jerusalem, I was unaware that editors could and would classify "news" depending on who was doing what to whom. On my initial visit to Israel-Palestine, I had interviewed dozens of young Palestinian men. About one in four related stories of torture.

Israeli police had come in the night, dragged them from their beds and placed hoods over their heads. Then in jails the Israelis had kept them in isolation, besieged them with loud, incessant noises, hung them upside down and had sadistically mutilated their genitals. I had not read such stories in the U.S. media. Wasn't it news? Obviously, I naively thought, U.S. editors simply didn't know it was happening.

On a trip to Washington, DC, I hand-delivered a letter to Frank Mankiewicz, then head of the public radio station WETA. I explained I had taped interviews with Palestinians who had been brutally tortured. And I'd make them available to him. I got no reply. I made several phone calls. Eventually I was put through to a public relations person, a Ms. Cohen, who said my letter had been lost. I wrote again. In time I began to realize what I hadn't known: had it been Jews who were strung up and tortured, it would be news. But interviews with tortured Arabs were “lost" at WETA.
But we're all supposed to believe the media isn't controlled and it's "fair and balanced."

While they continually produce documentaries on "hate", detailing the history of the KKK, showing how despicable and murderous racist whites are, we see and hear nothing of black crimes against whites, Jews against Palestinians. The hypocrisy is overwhelming. Jews know perfectly well that controlling people's perception and access to information are crucial to winning the war against their enemies, all of mankind.