View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2009 #10
BryanVP
Seņor Member

Yeah. They're making more nigger cartoon characters, and nigger voice overs. They're even trying to add niggers into certain rockbands, when it's obvious most of them don't have the talent to do anything aside for rap... Which oddly enough requires no talent!

There are a few TV shows I like to watch but sooner or later every show will promote race mixing, or have some pro jew/pro nigger moral in an episode.

News is annoying to watch, because its all either neocons, or liberals arguing over petty shit, then talking about how we all need to suck off Israel. It's actually more entertaining than the shows that are supposed to be funny.

VNN is my main news source. I could give a fuck less about the celebrities that the media fawn over. I can see why so many white men are emasculated pussies though, if they've watched this shit their entire life and their parents never taught them that sometimes the TV is wrong. Big surprise.