View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2006 #3
Devere

Quote:
On the eve of World War II, the Führer (supreme leader) publicly threatened the Jews of Europe during a speech in Berlin: "In the course of my life I have very often been a prophet, and have usually been ridiculed for it. During the time of my struggle for power it was in the first instance only the Jewish race that received my prophecies with laughter when I said that I would one day take over the leadership of the State, and with it that of the whole nation, and that I would then among other things settle the Jewish problem. Their laughter was uproarious, but I think that for some time now they have been laughing on the other side of their face. Today I will once more be a prophet: if the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevizing of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"
What a tragedy for the White race that Germany lost this war. Of all governmental leaders in modern times, only Hitler saw who the enemy was, named him, and directly attacked him. Now, governmental attack of the enemy is no longer possible -- because all governments are controlled by the jews. That was our chance. Hitler and Germany gave it a very good shot.

Now we are without governmental apperatus and wherewithal and it has to be a grass roots movement. Grass, unfortunately, isn't too damn tough. But maybe it can grow over the next 50 years and strangle and choke the enemy.