View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2008 #14
Ludovicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Beast View Post
WTF did the KKK have to do with terrorizing other countries? Was the guy who made that poster the forerunner of Alex Jones?
The KKK was viewed outside of the US as nothing more than a bunch of thugs, a lynching mob (I'm not saying that I agree or support this view, just explaining how others viewed things at the time), in this context, it's in tone with the violent, bullying and decadent picture of America portrayed in the poster.

Anyway, the image represents the US violently destroying European culture and people with its terror bombing and bringing in its own decadent, jewish, "pseudo-culture", at the pretext of "liberating" Europe. The imagery shows the NS view of the American "civilization" and its "culture": negro music and dance ("Jitterbug - Triumph of Civilization", the record in the right hand); capitalism (the bag of money in the left hand with the jew); cult of futility ("world's most beautiful leg"); promiscuity ("miss America" and "miss victory" almost naked); crime (the figure's right arm); and so on.

In the bottom it's ironically written in dutch "The USA will save the European culture from decline". The poster was published in a Dutch SS publication called "Leest Storm". Here's another version of it (if I'm not mistaken, tuisto, another member of the forum, uses it as his avatar):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnachaidh View Post
Let us not forget that these crimes instigated by the jew would not be possible if large numbers of our own people were not too ignorant to think for themselves. And, let us not forget about the greed of those who co-operate with the jew out of selfish motives. These two types make up the majority of the kwan population today as they have throughout its history. In my old age, after a lifetime of observation and experience, I have come to the conclusion that there is damn little to be proud about white kwans. They really are the ideal putty for the jews. The white kwan elite of the forties murdered their own kind without an afterthought for jew gold and the pilots who dropped those bombs were no different than the morons who go to Iraq today to do the jews work. I was always proud of the fact that when my father and his brothers were drafted, they told the scum at the draft board that they refused to fight fellow white men. They were then sent to the Pacific theater. With hindsight, we could now say that going to jail would have been the right thing to do but even dad didn't know what we know about the jews back then.
Excellent post, I totally agree with you, unfortunately I think that the roots of this problem are old and many within the American White Nationalist movement don't want to address the subject. Really nice to hear about your father and his brothers refusing to fight in Europe, a truly Aryan attitude.