View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2012 #20
Ryan Smith
Social Nationalist

I live in Massachusetts, close to Boston. Power went out for a while but overall everyone was calm and in order. The city I live in is I believe around 75% White, with blacks as the #2 largest race in the area. But this area is also loaded with armed White citizens and the blacks know it. On the other side of the city where the housing projects are (I actually love the housing projects - it keeps the animals all in one place most of the time) and my friend lives near them, I was on the phone with him and he told me he's heard at least 100 shots fired as soon as the winds got really strong and the rain started down heavy, before the power even went out. He said that he thought that the 30 round full auto burst he heard last was from some variant of the AK-47. So at least they are keeping their brutha-ly love inside of their cage so to speak.

On a side note - driving home from my girlfriends house, I found it very fun to maneuver around all the debris (mostly small branches, etc) going like 50mph since I was literally the only car on the whole 10 mile ride home.

I feel for the Whites in the downtown area though, where it is a multi-culti's wet dream with a mix of black crack/coke dealers, greasy brown, fast talking Peurto Rican heroin dealers, and a whole mix of 'White', brown, yellow and black homeless & prostitutes. The working class Whites that have to endure that shit in this weather, my hat is off to them before I don't know how they don't snap.