View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2010 #9
Eric Wright
Busy being Born

Quote:
Originally Posted by I v a n View Post
Good point, Eric, a non-linear answer from a thinking man. Never heard of otto weininger, but I shall look into the matter.

There is another fascinating jew (if he was a jew) - Bobby Fischer. No matter how much I looked at this personality I couldn't find anything jewish about him - the way he looked, the way he spoken, the way he behaved, the way he thought, he way he lived and the way he died - nothing.

YouTube- The Strange Life of Bobby Fischer
Fisher was Jewish, on his mother's side, and some say even his fathers side. I can see his Jewishness, in some of his actions. namely his early arrogance, his solutions for non-Jew races, specifically "give America to the red-man" stance.
I have been a chess-player, on and off, for about 15 years. So before i was Jew wise I was always a fan of Fischer, and after I became Jew-wise my view of him did not change much. He proved himself to be intelligent and somewhat decent by speaking out against his fellow tribesmen.