View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2007 #1
Mike Cooper...

Default Police Officer in Muncie Indiana, finds daughter getting gang banged by niggers.

According to all the news reports, the niggers in her home where described as 'friends'. The Cop pistol wipped the nigger fucking his daughter and his gun went off.

the media is saying the nigger's family is too shocked and outraged to talk about it right now. Lol, god someone nuke these fucking people NOW! I'm sick of waiting for Al Queda to do it.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...OCAL/709190506

MUNCIE -- A veteran Muncie police officer has been placed on leave, accused of battery with a deadly weapon, after he struck the friend of his daughter in the head with a gun.

Jeff Leist, 52, was not initially certain whether he had shot 24-year-old Robert D. McCallum, who the off-duty officer found with his daughter, Casey, 26, in the bedroom of her south Muncie mobile home at 6:35 a.m. Sunday, according to 911 dispatch tapes.
"Some guy was in the house with her," Leist told the dispatcher. "I got him up and hit him in the head with my gun and my gun went off."
[/QUOTE]