View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2007 #10
1st Edu

The KWA is gone… and any female that has ever fucked a pos diseased groid is gone.

You…. go intervene, thump a groid, and find out how fast you rot your life in jail, or get shot by a white kwap. For trying to protect a pos diseased trashy mudshark!! For fighting against your GENOCIDE.

No life on VNN is worth a shitty mudshark, period. People say fight groids to get mudsharks back, lol. They are gone, pieces of shit, lowest of the low, they are not my people, nor are those “supportive” kwans that defend them in this age of TOTAL KWA ROT and FERMENTATION.

Read Seige: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=54287

Attacking the system is suicide. Dropping out is, right now, the only way to survive.

My personal view is this; We can try to educate, create media, and hope more and more people will wake up. But the masses have truly degenerated beyond hope, and ONLY a die-off or cleansing will change anything for the better..

My plan… is to survive the best I can. Spread the word when I can, get stronger; physically, mentally, and spiritually. And in a few years (if the KWA lasts that long) be in a better position to reach out with real leadership. Mean while, all those who oppose an Aryan Homeland and Aryan self determination are becoming weaker and more degenerate, it’s the nature of the beast. As time goes by our enemies naturally become weaker in this degenerate forces of shit system. I would rather face them in the future; me stronger, them weaker (or already having been totally destroyed by their anti racist degeneracy). Letting time go by…

Last edited by 1st Edu; October 4th, 2007 at 03:39 PM.