Full Thread: Croatia
View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2009 #198
bmwbiker
......................... .

Student: I Was Beaten By Police From Photo-Robot H.S, a student from Dubrovnik, claims he was beaten by Dragan Palmeta and Ivica Rudinovic after an argument with a taxi driver.

DUBROVNIK, CROATIA - The 22 year old student from Dubrovnik H.S. claims that he was attacked by the police officers Dragan Palmeta and Ivica Rudinovic from the photo-robot in the Britt Lapthorne case, as well as Matko Klaric, writes the Croatian newspaper Slobodna Dalmacija.

In November 2008, N.S. filed reports with the County State Attorney’s Office against the police officers Dragan Palmeta, Ivica Rudinovic, Matko Klaric for “non-conscious work in the service”.

Student winks to police officer, so they beat him

H.S. went to the disco club “Factory” with his friend M.B. When they were heading home, the 22 year old accidently caught a rear view mirror of a taxi with his hand, but did not damage it. The taxi driver got out of the car and slapped him, and then a conflict with pushing broke out. Soon the police officers arrived and then the incident occurred.

“The angry taxi driver slapped me, after which there was pushing, and the quick arrival of the police officers. After I jokingly winked at one of them, they punched me in the head five-six times whilst I was sitting on the pavement” said H.S. He said that his only complaint to the police officers was by saying that it would be better for them to catch real criminals.

Criminal report against police officers dismissed

After the police officers hit him, they took him to the hospital, where they determined that he had a concussion and scratches, as well as a contusion of the face and ears, then took him to the police station for processing. After 9am he was taken before the judge for offences Dubravka Djivanovic, who after giving his testimony, was released to freedom.

The Dubrovnik student was later questioned by the internal control of the Dubrovnik police department. The County State Attorney’s Office rejected the report that was filed by H.S. against the three police officers who beat him, and for them the case is closed, reports Slobodna Dalmacija.

pussy

In name of Christ.......fight against communist