Full Thread: #1 Golden Dawn Thread
View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2012 #689
Alex Linder
Administrator

The People's Voice Messages - Letters
Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dear comrades,

On the occasion of the growing problem of illegal immigration, which has become a serious threat to the cohesion of the nation, I would like to express some of my concerns. In recent years there is an orchestrated effort by various dark circles implantation Muslim enclaves within Greek territory. Specifically granted or illegally occupied public spaces to fulfill the prayer of the Muslim ghettos districts while and built mosques with money of Greek citizens. As a result, these "innocent" economic migrants are no longer individual units instead organized into groups and sub-groups gaining strength through numbers. Imagine a lathroepoiko in the middle of nowhere, is simply a "beggarly" man. But if you collect 5,000 Muslims in a mosque or 30,000 in one stage then automatically have a foreign army within the Greek borders, which is run by a foreign-Turkish-interests.

Another major problem that emanates from this phenomenon is unemployment. D ystychos a relatively large number of Greek employs illegal or legal immigrants. A low labor costs associated with profit, bring this practice emetic Greeks leaving millions unemployed at the same time that the lathroepoikoi earn black money in their countries. Moreover, due to lack of resources, the Greeks fail to preserve or create family resulting in birth rates and demographic yposkelismo of our country by our competitors. Finally, I note with sadness and great concern anepaischynti an effort by the media, as well as from the Left parties, to stigmatize as racist or fascist every Greek nationalist who points out these problems to his countrymen, while he tries to find practical solutions them. Whatever the influence of these anti-Hellenic centers think that sooner or later the masks will fall and soon the Golden Dawn Greek nation will come and restore order and prosperity.

Greece, in contrast to those who argue that international moneylenders, is a country rich in ideas, culture, mineral wealth, natural resources and history. Above all though is the Greek soul, not daunted, and never by anything that will bring national rebirth under the guidance of the right people.

Dimitris K.
Professor of English

I would like to congratulate the struggle to do the last time the Golden Dawn to keep active the true identity of the Greeks. I'm really glad the Golden Dawn came to the House, by a decision of the people of course, to monitor the movements of the other parties because, as the Lord said Michaloliakos, Golden Dawn called it many times but never nazi thieves and cheats. Moreover, the speeches State your speeches in the House I am sure that elevate morale of every Greek who wants his country is now free of any Memorandum and any crook who steals a country with a history.

Many times certainly wondered who and how organized crime in our country! What are the markets, the names and companies burned Greece. Unfortunately the game went criminals and anti-Greek natives thus systematically hide the truth and murderers of the nation. Thank you in advance and wish you good luck in your fight.
Golden Dawn to xevromisei place!

MK

Thank you,

Perfectly informative articles on the website of the ASE. Good luck with wisdom ...

Maria - Cyprus

One unsuspecting might wonder why the heck representatives of American, German, English etc. Government cut so much for "freedom of artistic expression" under Putin and intervene in court decisions of a foreign country. United guy, first and foremost the BBC and follow our objectivity channels, "demonstrations" in Tel Aviv, was doom, condemning the "heinous" this judgment against Pussy Riot. No, it will make them the grace to pass this news on soft nails.

And we say - freedom of expression when we say what we mean? Hubris, an infringement of religious feeling, after the video was filmed by chance in the cathedral, is freedom of expression? If they had chosen to do in a synagogue, would come the Deep intermittent politicians to condemn such a decision? Leave that if this had happened specific artists I doubt pernousanapo court found pressing ch And proponents of freedom that fell finger Putin to get a conviction. I do not think that if I can still bother with what did Pussy Riot, because they do not agree with my policy. You must be a idiot to not know exactly what they have lost their sleep ever since Putin took over. So these are excuses, and the issue is elsewhere ...

The constant propaganda hits the body of the Orthodox Church is not something new, but, sometimes angry because nobody seems some - and we know very well what they are - holding banner for words like freedom - democracy etc. and hiding behind them, they want to make us forget their true meaning. And that, dear friends, is very detail. It is slow but methodical gnawing the pillars of the entire human civilization.

Visitor

A few days ago, I heard from the spokesman of the Movement, Mr. Kasidiari, talking about money management for government grants. I have to make some suggestions. They can become statues or busts 'forgotten' local heroes in various villages and squares. To provide for the establishment of a Museum Balkan Games succeed. Something to keep in general. To watch the passers and think a little more who lived there. The team is responsible for running the agency that oversees this time the Greek world (also known as' Government ') prefers to spend taxpayers' money on outdoor party for person Alternatively sexual orientation "and actions against" discrimination based on nationality '. I would like to hear your thoughts on where you intend to spend your money.

Thank you.

NT

The Schopenhauer said:
"The truth passes through three stages
1. The ridicule
2. The furious reaction
3. Accepting as self-evident "
The truth is the Golden Dawn. Now we are in the second stage. Soon we will go to third. The weather near gar ...

M. S.

http://www.xryshaygh.com/index.php/e...augoustou-2012
http://translate.google.com/translat...kairotita%2FC9