Banned

Default #1 Jenkem Thread: Niggers Getting High By Sniffing Their Own Shit

http://www.overthrow.com/lsn/news.asp?articleID=10576

Africans Make Drug Out Of Fecal Material
Jenkem All The Rage In Zambia, Southern Africa

8/12/2007 11:22:39 AM
Discuss this story in the forum
Overthrow Staff

Lusaka, Zambia -- A new trend in drug abuse has hit Southern Africa -- the huffing of gases from fermented fecal material scooped out of sewers in Lusaka, Zambia.
The drug, called Jenkem, causes auditory and visual hallucinations and its use is quickly spreading from its home in Zambia to other parts of the Southern African continent where niggers, desperate to get high and too poor to afford glue or paint, have been left inhaling the smell of their own shit.

"With glue, I just hear voices in my head. But with Jenkem, I see visions. I see my mother who is dead and I forget about the problems in my life," Luke Mpande, a Jenkem user, told the BBC, "It lasts about an hour."

The drug is made by defacating in a bottle and then urinating in it, or, alternately, scooping a mixture of fecal material and urine from an open sewer. A balloon is placed on top of the jar containing the waste material, and the jar is allowed to sit in the hot sun for several days until it ferments, forcing gas into the balloon. The contents of the balloon is then inhaled.

The use of the drug shows the desperate nastiness of the sub-human- intelligence Negro population -- whom, having already given the world crack cocaine, has not ceased to search for new ways to further degenerate themselves and their pathetic race.

The use of Jenkem was first discovered in 1997, but it has since spread to other countries of Southern Africa and to the United States. Photos of the manufacture and use of the drug have begun spreading on websites both for drug users and fecal-related sexual fetishes, as a Google search for the term "Jenkem" shows.