View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2007 #5
1st Edu

Lol, you are kidding right?

You obviously have a lot more to learn about the sick mentality and spirituality of the shitty KWAN mudshark.

They hate our guts!!! And literally work for the destruction of our race and freedoms. Go read some boards where shit lovers talk about hating the white man. You think they care about the White men having a 1st and 2nd amendment? No, they want it taken away.

I post language to maybe radicalize the few men that might be reading, that will/might be able to make a difference someday.

Tell you what, you keep promoting Ron Paul, who is not a WN, and even “if” elected wouldn’t do anything, but maybe slow down the TOTAL ROT that is KWA. You keep thinking election politics has a chance for change in KWA with jews in total power and want to lecture me how to view evil pieces of shit, lol. Keep telling me your personal opinion of racial morality, same time, keep watching as the rot, musharks, faggots, and overall KWA degeneracy keep piling up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mazzone of Palatine View Post
Everyone needs to draw the line somewhere regarding what type of behavior they tolerate within their local community. I see you justify cowardly compromising white women who can't defend themselves physically by calling them names. Doesn't win you any respect and honor. It's a sign of weakness, immaturity, and irresponsibility.

Last edited by 1st Edu; October 4th, 2007 at 03:15 PM.