View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2009 #1
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Default Traitors Among Us: Frazier Glenn Miller AKA Rounder

Frazier Glenn Miller

One of the first white supremacists to use paramilitary tactics with his North Carolina-based hate group — the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, which later morphed into the White Patriot Party — Glenn Miller went on the lam in 1986 after mailing a letter to 5,000 people calling for "total war" against the feds, blacks and Jews.

Miller had also violated a court order, stemming from a lawsuit filed by the Southern Poverty Law Center, prohibiting him from continuing to operate a paramilitary organization. After a nationwide manhunt, authorities tear-gassed him out of a mobile home in Ozark, Mo.

But Miller served only three years in prison, largely because he testified against 14 leading white supremacists in a 1988 Arkansas sedition trial. Among other things, Miller told the court that the late Order founder Robert Mathews had given him $200,000 in stolen money to finance the White Patriot Party.

Upon his release, Miller laid low for a while, driving a truck and writing his autobiography, A White Man Speaks Out. But by early 2002, settled in Aurora, Mo., Miller had retired from trucking to pursue his interest in publishing and distributing racist literature.

This past February, he announced he would be putting out a new four-page racist tabloid. "Since my prison release, I've worked for the Cause in the most effective way I know how," Miller wrote on the neo-Nazi Vanguard News Network (VNN), where he vowed to "unite, organize, educate, recruit" against the Jews until "death or victory."

Reaction in the movement has been mixed. Some posted Miller's photo with a stark message to unsuspecting white supremacists: "Warning: Federal Informant, White Race Traitor."