View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2009 #20
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
Wow....Miller hasn't jumped up and talked about how tough he is for using his REAL name in his epic struggle against the Jews yet...... I would have expected that as a reply to this post by now.

Gabry, I have called Glen the rat Miller out for what he has done more than once here and have learned that he LOVES THE ATTENTION. As soon as he reads your post he will start jerking off to the fact that someone has brought his name up and he will remind you how hard core he is for being "Glen Miller". Then he will tell you to read HIS book to get the unbiased truth about what really happened between him and uncle jewey..... Since he is such a stand up guy you can bank on his version of events to be the truth (grin).

Then comes the old "Look how much I do for the cause" and "what have you done" crybaby shit, meaning of course his "newspaper" which does nothing for the cause except help him gather up names and addresses for uncle jewey. Appearently my years of radio shows, countless white themed videos, creation of white children and donation money (to certain useful groups in our struggle), can't compare to his "Aryan Alternative" Newspaper.

Let's not forget his service in the military as a "green beret" which turns out is a load of shit, he was actually some kind of paper pushing bookkeeper instead. But since he talks so tough I guess he earned the right to be whomever he wants.....Right?
Very true. My fav is his wonderful avatar that has this strange looking arm going up and down. I wish my arm moved like that. It could be a fucking weapon. LOL!