View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2010 #17
Gibson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Wright View Post
No, because while you can prove that someone is a Jew. It is almost impossible to prove someone is not Jewish. If there is validity in Jewish gene DNA testing, then that might be the only plausible way to prove racial Jewishness or lack-there-of.

Yes and no. It is not that black and white. Yes, in far as in the under tone of every propaganda effort should be the basic message Jews= Bad; The problem being when the importance, or emphasis is placed on the "physical Jew" = Bad, the deadly aspect of the Jew escapes, that of the" ideological Jew" I see many people going down the road of Jew= Bad, but meanwhile they are engulfed in Jewish behavior, ideology, etc essentially making them "spiritual" Jews. So Jews= Bad but emphasis needs to be Jewish Ideology, beliefs makes Jews= bad, and you make it stick, with Jews have said ideologies as a part of their genetic make-up, of passing personality traits, group evolution strategy etc, or to the religious side (Christians, any other non-Jew membership dominated religion) because of their Talmud, and Torah.
Sorry, didn't make myself clear. Rhetorical question misfire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I v a n View Post
Good points. It is very refreshing to hear from a political thinker rather than a moralizer or a "truth" seeker - a way of thinking that is badly missing among those who think of themselves as the exponents of white interests. I welcome that, and I feel affinity with that approach.

I believe I have been warned once or twice before that calling anyone a jew unless you have proof is a bannable offense on VNN. But a warning coming from the administrator is more convincing . I shall not go into the swamp of discussing what exactly constitutes a proof for that would probably not serve any useful purpose, but I would like to ask (I hope that's not a bannable offense): do you know what Roberts ethnicity is without any reasonable doubt? If so, could you share it with us, please, if not how can you be sure that he is not a jew?

About All that does is confuse the very people we need to alert and persuade. They need, above all else, a clear, consistent, unmistakable message: jew = bad. You can do that in many different ways. You can just repeat that jew = bad million times, and that would probably be good enough for the majority of the population, or you could try to explain with the patience that it requires why jew = bad . When I initiated this thread, my presumption was that the second option is more appropriate for small group of people who are in the forefront of the struggle, the vanguarders so to speak.

Unless all you want to have on your side shoulder to shoulder in this struggle is a bunch of parrots, that is.
My point is that Ivan is using dirty tricks and groundless accusations dressed up as reasonable argument. He preludes his tricks with some sucking up, so his target doesn't suspect he's going to get kicked in the balls. He follows it all with some goading to try to get everyone on his side. He's clever, and not in a good way. Clever as in devious.

Last edited by Gibson; June 12th, 2010 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Added quote