Full Thread: Duck dynasty exposed
View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2012 #10
EJ Easter

Default Ridiculous

Honestly, I think y'all are just trying to find things to call these people out on. I don't believe whatsoever the show portrays Southerners as unclassy or uneducated. In fact, I think they're more classy than the people I see here. What y'all read on the internet isn't always true. You learn in school to never write a research paper based off facts that come from websites that end in '.com' because they pay their writers to say certain thigs. I don't think y'all should base everything you know on your redneck friends or any form of media. Please, stop being so prejudice because you don't know anything about these peope or the way they live. I myself am from the south and I find myself well educated and classy. Believe me when I say southern people are not 'dumb' or 'brainwashed'. We are well-mannered people who were raised to enjoy the little things even if that means setting a beave dam on fire. By all means, to each their own, but these remarks about southern people are offensive and completely unaccurtate. So please, keep your opinion at a respectful level. I am from Texas and I can promise y'all we are not 'dawlin' assclowns' or 'sinisten, nigger-lynchers'. Times have changed. Look past whether a peson is man or woman or black or white because the truth is, we are all human beings. -EJ