View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2009 #15
varg

What proof do you even have for that? its just speculation & trying to drive people away from a VNN project. Glenn has a shady past.. I dont agree with all of it.. but so do you. People could say a lot of the same things you say about Glenn about you... I think we should support all types of prowhite activism regardless of the person involved if I see it as effective.

And if that were a concern for any of the people who ordered a paper.. why wouldn't they use a po box?

How is that a reason for someone to not support the entire paper? If you didnt want him to have your address you didn't need to.

I think Rounder said over 200 people donated. I haven't heard one complain about Feds kicking down their door for ordering a legal paper..

and guess what? If Feds wanted your Name or Address with the name you posted on VNN they could subpoena our hosting provider to get your ip address.. then with your ip address they could get your real name and address from your internet service provider.. Even using proxies or TOR doesn't cover your tracks.

being overly paranoid about feds finding out your name on an internet forum is ridiculous.. since they can & will if they wanted it. Hell the original ideas for the internet was pretty much created by the US Military...

People who supported the paper were in no more risk than the people who post on VNN.

People just use it as an excuse not to support it because they don't like 1 person who is involved in it. He has even offered for someone else to take over the receiving from printers/shipping aspect of the paper for him.. No one wants to.