View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2012 #14
mael

When I read reports of new tech being implemented against the bewildered peons I can't help but feeling it is a psychological attack intended to convince the ignorant and gullible that resistance is useless and soon the new tech will have us all under surveillance and control.

I don't see it that way at all. Every development the establishment has adapted to suit their agenda has come from the ranks of the peons... the same peons who are being intimidated into believing the elite own and control the tech.

However complex those drones become, they are basically radio-controlled toys controlled with a joystick. The weakest link is the communications to and from the controllers. THEY make more complex encoding and someone comes out with a program that defeats it almost from day one.

The LRAD are not difficult to fabricate and they are simple enough to destroy. The radio communications the paramilitary police use can be disrupted as easily as they disrupt ours. - I mean, if there was sufficient will, the ptb would be minced in a short time by a few or even by one person if he can apply the tech to sever the line of communications between the banksters and their thugs.

Some parts of the world are having protestors actually defending themselves and not just getting shot, bombed, gassed and arrested by tooled-up government thugs. If those folks were really serious every lamppost in every land will soon be put to good use.

With hi-tech weapons there is no immediate need for direct physical confrontation. For example, once the encryption code is learned, every drone can be made to go native on the goons at the consoles that control them.

The PTB have our encryption codes and are monitoring our lines of communication all the time. They are continuously spying on us. There's no reason this has to be all one-way - like some sort of "gentlemen's agreement."

If coordinated wisely, one EMP device could (temporarily) take out enough of the ptb's communication so that all those armed-to-the-teeth hoods in uniforms would be left standing not knowing what to do for long enough to get some sort of momentum going and once the impetus builds up it will be unstoppable.

I am aware I am living in dreamland, yet I insist electronic warfare is one where ultimately we hold the cards... If only people recognise it. The Jews have got to where they are now mostly through gathering information and controlling ours.

* Once a few more drones crash - or better still fly back home and self-destruct, I will smile.

Every electronic data system can be hacked. The Jews hack for the power it gives them. Hacking doesn't sit well for normal people because it is against our basic nature to cause harm. But when it is seen to become necessary to disable a malignant system then it's a sure thing it can be done.

S'cuse me.

* I guess we aren't angry enough yet?