View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2010 #1
David Huyter

Default I'm new to VNN and these forums.

I suppose I'll begin with introducing myself. My name is David Huyter, or at least for the time being it will be. I am of German/Danish descent, my ancestors traveled to the United States after World War I, and World War II. I am 23 years old, and currently a pawn stuck in the ranks of the United States Army. Due to my position in the Army, I am not willing to use my real name at this time. Using my real name would be counterproductive and possibly harmful to myself. As we all know, the ranks of the United States Army has been infested with the likes of kikes, niggers, spics, chinks, and other threats to our world. In fact, my First Sergeant at this time is a nigger, which infuriates me to no end.

I was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. A fine city, at least in it's prime. Unfortunately, it's collapsing and falling apart thanks in part to a nigger infestation. I'm greatly disgusted with just how filthy and dilapidated the city has become. I examined pictures of an older New Orleans, and it was a beautiful city, prominently white (it would appear) in that picture.

My greatest fears is being overrun by niggers and the other species that try to coexist with humans. If the nigger population keeps growing, we only have to look to Africa to see the future of America. In fact, it's already happening. Nigger on nigger violence, innocent whites caught in the crossfire. Nigger on white violence, crumbling cities, crumbling society in general. Antis will claim that not all niggers are like that. Unfortunately for those niggers that aren't like that, chances are they'll breed several mistakes that are. Antis will claim there are bad whites too. Well of course there will be, they're called criminals. I always wonder why there was never a study done to compare the criminal percentage of whites versus the criminal percentage of niggers.

Either way, back to myself. As a defender of the rights of United States citizens, one would assume I'd have those same rights. Unfortunately, as a soldier of the United States Army, I do not. I'm not even allowed to voice my opinion on who is running for president, let alone my distaste for the niggers, kikes, spics, and other filthy species that are trying to conquer this glorious nation. Many people think Abraham Lincoln made a huge mistake freeing the niggers "I freed the what?" I think it was a huge mistake even bringing them into this country. It was difficult enough killing off the injuns, now the defeated people think they have the rights of the victors? They were savage brutes with spears and bows running around in cave dwelling attire before their met us.

Anyway, before I drag this on too far, I'd just like to say hello, and I hope I meet some good people here. I'm mostly interested in writing, educating, and helping spread the truth.