View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2006 #15
Mike Jahn
Banned

Default SCV has no pride

Quote:
Originally Posted by MW88
Two things occur:

Firstly, why did anyone believe that the SCV would push or promote a racially-aware agenda? Why join it or was this a so-called "entryist" effort? (Gosh us behaving like Trotskyists, what next?!! Tactical aware within the US movement. Wow.) Subsequent to that I suppose is that if you're happy with the Klan then why aren't you in it?!

Secondly, I have seen but don't entirely "get", these arguments suggesting that because on much literature and in other places the Klan groups (I know there are numerous factions) didn't use the Confederate flag and that they used the US "stars and stripes" flag instead. The argument put forward would be that the Klan was more successful outside the South, for example in the North East and Midwest.

I'm not saying I agree with this, just pointing it out. I do remember getting to hear about Rounder's efforts in the mid 1980s and he used the Confederate flag instead of the swastika and this worked for a time. Then of course you had the whites in Forsyth using the Confederate flag as a symbol of resistance to nigger trouble makers in the mid 1980s too. Seems obvious what it meant to them.

The one time I visited the South the Confederate flag was always to me a symbol of a proud white society and the evidence of a long-time resistance to forced integration. Certainly the left hate the Confederate flag.

Any comments?
The SCV acts like the ADL and enjoys suing courageous Whites. They employ an entire legal team that sues any White organization which displays the Confederate flag in public. This policy only began in the mid-90's.

They send SCV members to protest and scream at Klansmen or any other White Nationalist groups using the flag "unjustly" as they say. When I lived in Georgia I saw a video of one of these rallies on the local news and there were about a dozen SCV "loyalists" out there shouting at Klansmen with the words, "IT'S ABOUT HERITAGE!!! NOT HATE!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!" It was so embarrassing because one of them was a White teenager who was maybe 19 and he had a thick southern accent, and I couldn't believe how odd this was that a White teenager claiming to have "heritage" would stand out there and scream at Klansmen for actually having the balls to defend the south against the real enemies.

For the record, my friend was/and probably still is/ a member of the Georgia SCV branch. I cut ties with that jerk because I told him that the SCV was employing Stalinist mind control tactics in the effort to defeat the Jewish media and that such efforts would ultimately fail miserably (which they have)

You wouldn't believe how far these SCV types will go to disprove the label of "racism" in the Confederacy. They like to share a story which sounds fake to me of General Lee praying with a bunch of negroes during the war and the other Confederate soldiers saw this and said, "If that is good enough for General Lee then it is good enough for me"

Last edited by Mike Jahn; September 9th, 2006 at 08:30 PM.