View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2006 #2
ZOG CONTROL

Here is another good one that I ran across. Here we have President Woodrow Wilson helping to boost the Jewish relief drive Industry. It's no wonder that around this time Henry Ford became suspicious enough concerning the Jewish influence over our government that he decided to shine the spot light on these zionist cockroaches with his Dearborn Independent publication --

Meanwhile, I forgot to mention that during these Jewish "relief drive" years there was a real famine going on in the Ukraine. The Jewish led Bolshevik engineered genocidal famine of 1921 - 23 (the first of three) was also designed to raise hard cash for the Communist Revolution by commandeering and exporting ALL the Ukrainian grain at the disastrous expense of millions of White Ukrainian Christian farmers who BTW didn't happen to be buying into the Marxist dream at the time. (photo)

Quote:

President Woodrow Wilson's January 27, 1916 Proclamation:

“Whereas in the various countries now engaged in war there are nine million Jews, the great majority of whom are destitute of food, shelter, and clothing; driven from their homes without warning... causing starvation, disease and untold suffering; and whereas the people of the United States of America have learned... of this terrible plight... I, Woodrow Wilson, do proclaim January 27, 1916, as a day upon which [to]... make contributions... for the aid of the stricken Jewish people. Contributions may be addressed to the American Red Cross.” -- President Woodrow Wilson