View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2010 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
I dunno, this sounds an awful lot like the white man's bible and creativity, which has gone nowhere in terms of attracting a sizable number of converts. If you think you can create a new and improved creativity, go for it; personally I think it's a futile exercise.
You might be right. Certainly it is not easy to do. But it is my contention that the right person could do it, or the right approach could work. Why not creativity?

1) bad name. Sounds like a combination of Learning Connection or Sylvan center marketing and the sort of silly self-praise you find in singles profiles.

2) "white man's BIBLE" is me-tooism. It was 100% wrong decision to call it "white man's bible" unless you were NOT trying to make a religion out of it, and just make it a handbook.

3) making a RELIGION out of race is just wacky. Does the fact that I belong to a type that requires certain conditions to flourish require a religious skin? No. No more than a python's eggs have to be kept at 78.6 degrees to hatch. The entire PROBLEM with christianity and like insanity is that it invests our lives with things that aint there, and ignores things that are. The chance to live on our own is motive enough and attraction enough without marinating it in rotten lemons.

Quote:
Look, you don't need to join a cult to live white.
I agree.

Quote:
All you need to do is pledge to breed with only white people, and instill the importance of maintining your genetic heritage in your kids, so when time comes for them to breed they will also breed white. This is religion enough.
That's what whites are already doing now. The vast majority of white marriages are between whites. The vast majority of whites at the very least wants its race and background to be treated with respect by major institutions. The point is, why should we who created this country and everything good in the world be content with having our free-air normality be reduced, legally and socially, to something akin to nosepicking? Jews didn't build America, jews destroyed it.