View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2004 #13
Moderatorspetmonkey

Default truth is better than fiction

Yes I looked him straight in the eyes before and know they are contacts because I watched him put them in and take them out in front of me several times. It's part of the way he acts that bugs me because everything is always about some sort of trick to gain supporters.

The fact is if your platform is based on truth and real passion for the race you don't try to trick people into joining your group. You don't have to. The truth stands on it's own. The attitude at NSM is all about secrecy and treachery, I for one do not operate like that. I tell people how I feel about an issue and why, and get to the points that support my ideas, but without decieving them.

Once you're caught in a lie it discredits your entire platform and no one would trust you or join your Cause. Also, to trick someone who doesn't believe like us just brings the enemy right into our midst. We don't need recruits that bad that we have to trick commies into joining us. Bill White and the rest of these liberal screwballs are bad for business. They're just recruiting any warm body with 10 bucks to fill their own pockets and the types they recruit make it more and more obvious.