View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2007 #15
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
It is not so much that as the sheer numbers of niggers in the area. Detroit is, what, 80%+nigger? Highest AIDS rate of any city in the country? It speaks nigger in big letters. So, I don't disagree with what you say but chances of anyone making a stand are not great. We have geniuses like SubRosa who would sell out any White man who does not agree with his arab position. There are others. That's not the way I do things, but many do. Most WN action will be limited to internet bitching or occasional rallies by Bill White's group or the NSM. Otherwise, we don't seem to be doing much. FWIW, I keep an axe handle handy and if I come upon a White being assaulted by any nonWhites, I will be stopping to help. Most Whites won't be doing that. They would interview the White in question to find out their racial views first.

That kind of leads to a question...The jews have spent decades in making Whites shed any sort of racial identity or awareness. It will take a propaganda campaign to turn that around. That makes me wonder just what would work in such terms.
Good post and spot on. WN as it stands now is very dysfunctional. Personally I don't care much for all the Arab/Muzzie ass-sucking that goes on. If we need sandniggers to fight for us then are we really worth saving?

As far as proganda what we desperately need is our own TV channel. I think it would be very popular.