View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2012 #75
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Yeah, plenty of guys who aren't turned on in the slightest by other men are into anal sex. I'm not gonna say it's a good thing, but this puritanical obsession with stomping out the stuff you think is "icky" rather than just dealing with it in a more pragmatic manner (you may not like it, but as long as no one is damaging or importuning you - except in your mental torture of thinking that such activities are occurring somewhere in the universe - you let it be), it's just as bad as christinsanity.

Of course, the minute someone damages me or my loved ones in the slightest with its disgusting filth I will fight and avenge these wrongs. That being said, until such a line is crossed, I am generous and courteous to a fault.

Ugliness, ugly people, these are a part of life. As long as they don't importune me or anyone else, they are just fine in my book, and light years ahead of the "good-looking" things in life that end up stabbing you in the back.
Of course, that's the trouble: faggots simply WILL NOT keep their abominable filth out of straight faces. To see exactly what kind of public atmosphere turd-spelunkers long to create all over the White world, simply look at the "street festivals" the shirt-lifters of San Fagcisco's Castro District produce (and which the judenpresse sanitize in order to desensitize Normals): franks, beans & buns openly displayed; Jesus dildos up hairy stinkholes; broad daylight bone-broomings as kwaps stand around smiling stoopidly, rather than tazing, macing & clubbing with abandon.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin