View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2013 #5
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Fucking sub-humans sheboon pretending to be human by making children "art".

Kara_Walker Kara_Walker

Quote:
Kara Walker (b. November 26, 1969) is a contemporary African American (nigger) "artist" who explores race, gender, sexuality, violence and identity (i.e. her inner kunt nigger) in her work. She is best known for being a no talent niggeress and her room-size child like tableaux of black cut-paper silhouettes.

Walker first came to art world attention in 1994 with her mural “Gone, An Historical Romance of a Civil War as It Occurred Between the Dusky Thighs of One Young Negress (the negress was in the original) and Her Heart.” This unusual cut-paper silhouette mural, presenting an old-timey south filled with sex and slavery was an instant hit. At the age of 27 she became the youngest recipient of the coveted John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation’s “genius” (proof of just how stupid niggers are, that she is a nigger "genius") grant. In 2007 Walker Art Center exhibition Kara Walker: My Complement, My Oppressor, My Enemy, My Love was the artist’s first full-scale U.S. museum survey.

Quote:
Some of her images are grotesque, for example, in The Battle of Atlanta, a white man, presumably a Southern soldier, is raping a black girl while her brother watches in shock, a white child is about to insert his sword into a nearly-lynched black woman's vagina, and a male black slave rains tears all over an adolescent white boy.
Fuck this nigger bitch. Those images sound like a typical rape, sodomy, sexual terrorism, that a nigger buck inflicts on a White women today.

Quote:
In response to Hurricane Katrina, Walker created "After the Deluge," since the hurricane had devastated many poor and black areas of New Orleans. Walker was bombarded with news images of "black corporeality," including fatalities from the hurricane reduced to bodies and nothing more. She likened these casualties to African slaves piled onto ships for the Middle Passage, the Atlantic crossing to America.

In 2007, Walker was listed among Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People in The World, Artists and Entertainers, in a citation written by fellow artist Barbara Kruger.