View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2007 #70
Celtic_Patriot

You have not answered my question. Prove that more than 305 Jews were killed at Treblinka and prove that they were killed by other means than Allied bombing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin View Post
So you are unable to defend either statement made by you - now we know you lie at a whim to prove a point and that basically, your rhetoric is wilthout merit.
You have not answered my question. Prove Treblinka killed more than the 305 dead.

Quote:
The word “Kommando” (“Kdo.”) was used to refer to groups of concentration camp prisoners assigned to a particular work detail. Innenkommandos were assigned to work inside the camps. “Außenkommandos” were assigned to work outside the camps. “External installations,” or auxiliary or sub-camps, were later built closer to the actual place where work was assigned. The term “Aussenkommando” came to mean the external installation or sub-camp itself. See Martin Weinmann, (Hgg.), Das nationalsozialistische Lagersystem (3d Edition) (Frankfurt: Zweitausendeins, 1998), at XXII.

-Treblinka

Where are all the millions of ivory teeth at Treblinka? Where is the evidence?

I'm still waiting for you to answer my question. Where are all the teeth, the hard evidence from the Jewish holocaust claims about Treblina? There is only established evidence, Primary evidence, for 305 bodies in three mass graves.

Quote:
Amtsgruppe W Wirtschaftliche Unternehmungen
Amt W IV 1 Deutsche Ausrüstungswerke GmbH

- Treblinka

Report to Congress: German Foundation "Remembrance, Responsibility, and the Future". Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs March 2005. [As required by Section 704 of the Foreign Relations Authorization Act, FY 2003 (as enacted in Public Law 107-228)]

http://www.state.gov/p/eur/rls/rpt/44484.htm
Provide links, help VNN grow, abandon your time at the Phora, welcome to VNN. I'm glad we could attract you to post links here. Where is your evidence?

I'm still waiting.