View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2004 #20
April

Default Real Problem

To be perfectly honest, yes alot of the white women that are "with" black men are fat and ugly. But if THAT was all that was with them we wouldnt have a problem would we?

It is the eugenically correct white women destoying their bloodlines with simians that are the true problem.

I have tried and tried to figure out why a gorgious white woman will be with a real gangsta looking dewrag wearing monkey nigger, and I have formed some sort of theory.

Most women, unlike myself, crave the acceptance of others and the label of " good".This desire to be "good' is one of the great maternal things about women. But now that "racism" is considered the ultimate evil, one must prove themselves not racist to be "good". What better way than to be with a black mad ( or other mud) to prove that one is "good".

Another example are the nice looking white couple at my kids swim practice who have two nice looking white kids and a little baby monkey thing they have adopted..I am sure their church freinds all pat them on the back and tell them what "good christians" they are.

I have an old freind from HS, Ben, who I really liked. He is blond and blue eyed and will inherit his dad's ranch. His wife and him had a 5 year old son but she had trouble conceiving after that. They decided to adopt a child that a young pregnant unwed mother wanted to give up...........

When the baby was born it was a niglet!!! The mother was red headed and green eyed. She and her family were obviously so eager to give it up rather than raise it ( they live in a pretty white community). Ben's wife grabbed up the niglet when it was born, clutched it to her breast and he didnt have the heart to tell her no........ So now their son has a niglet sister to have to split the ranch with one day. Maybe she will bring Deshawn home with her one day to help!

I saw him in the local pizza parlor last year sometime. After Lynx and Lamb made it obvious their disgust " Look mom those White people have a pet niglet kid!!!!" I made sure that poor Ben KNEW my feelings by catching his eye, glancing at the niglet then shaking my head......I will probably never speak to him again but at least he knows why.

I have also made my opinion known to mutual aquaintances of ours...I am sure that they have had a feild day talking about " how hateful and racist April Gaede is now!!!" due to my intolerance of this adoption.

I am convinced that Ben's brainwashing in the local church helped to make him a whimp ass man who sold his son's inheritance down the river.......

SheWolf