View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2008 #8
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
R. James, Be honest, you think Hitler was a Jew too don't you? C'mon, be honest.

R. James, what do you really know about Freemasonry? Did you know Masonry itself only has three degrees? There are sects [If I can call them that] within the Masonic structure with additional degrees. Only one of those sects has 33 degrees - do you know which one it is?

I'm guessing that you didn't know that the sect I'm referring to essentially taught its members and their children [male and female] that niggers were inferior beasts right up until the mid 1970s. Although it is possible, assuming all things are possible, for Obama to have somehow managed to insert himself within the Scottish Rite since then and rise to its highest levels, but it is highly unlikely.

Freemasonry and its alleged power and influence in the world today is a giant farce - the Jews say it is so, because they know it's a secret fraternal organization, with an ungoddamnbelievable number of Jews within it, and its a convenienmt scapegoat for the Jew in pretty much the same way the Jew exploits the nigger in an effort to advance the Jew agenda, i.e. affirmative action isn't really to provide jobs for niggers, it's primary purpose is to dispossess and disenfranchise the majority [White people]. Hate crimes legislation and the Jews new PC emphasis to say "N word," rather than nigger, isn't because the kike cares about the coon, the kike seeks above all else to get the hate crime legislation passed so that they can shut YOU and I up - to keep us from saying Jew, jew, jew.

It's convenient for the Jew to have a number of White men beholden to them via the Masonic blood oath uttered during the initiation process, but it isn't really necessary. For instance, if the kike knows you like to anonymously suck strangers penises at airports, chances are you can go far in politics if you choose to pursue that career. All kinds of things can be invented/fabricated to provide someone with a few skeletons in the closet if none are readily available.

If we are to lead white people out of the hands of the Jew overseer, we are going to have to throw away ridiculous myths like how the Masons are in fact leading the Jews, or how Hitler was a secret Jew, or how George Bush's dad was in fact a Nazi that passed along the tenets of Fascism to his son.

Huey Long knew the deal way back in the 1930s, when he said, "Fascism may arrive in the United States, but when and if it does, it's likely it'll arrive under the guise of anti-Fascism."

Please note that It is my opinion that the true definition of the word "Fascism," has been lost and that it now means different things to different people. IMO, the majority believe that the words definition can be something as simple as "authority."
-------------------------------------------------------------
never did I say that "Masons are in fact leading the jews". As a matter of fact, I have the documents that show that jews not only created Freemasonry, but control it from top to bottom, for the very purpose of throwing people off the trail of their CONTROL over so many institutions in our lives. Everytime I say this, in any venue, almost instantly, people jump up and declare how ridiculous of an idea this is. Often times itīs a Mason or a relative of a Mason that does this, yet others just find it completely implausible becuase they would really HATE to think that EVERYTHING of importance is under a central control and being manipulated. But, Iīm covinced of itīs truth, otherwise, you explain to me how it is that such a tiny percentage of the human population holds so much control over the world?
If you have an alternate theory, Iīd sure like to hear it.

What do I know about Freemasonry? Quite a bit. I have all the degrees, including secret handshakes, body movements, code words, and explanation of each levelīs symbolism. And, trust me, there are many more degrees than "3"! Thatīs laughable. You ever heard of a 33rd degree Mason? If not, than you donīt know much yourself. In fact, Aleister Crowley was a 190 degree Mason! And it goes up to 360 degrees. Even Crowley was only half-way there.

But, to me, itīs quite obvious. There are two elements of this "control" that most people have no idea about that serve the jews and their agenda well for thousands of years - that is "crypto-jews" and secret societies(there are many of them and they all have branches and offshoots). There are generations of jews that are intentionally raised as a "secret jew" while publicly proclaiming a different religion and/or race.
Hereīs two example of people I consider "crypto-jews":
Gordon Brown, Prime Minister of Britain
Vladimir Putin, Russian president, who says he will appoint a JEW as his succesor:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/80e5e8a8-a81...nclick_check=1

Last edited by R. James; February 15th, 2008 at 07:40 PM.