View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2012 #115
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
It was a bit wordy, eh? If not for the fact that random words weren't typed in all caps it would be reminiscent of Scooter Roberts himself.

If the logistics for a public meeting are available on the Internet, be prepared.

Whites who question the benefits of "the browning of America" aren't seen merely as out-of-touch people holding an antiquated differing opinion, they're seen as enemies to be destroyed, either figuratively, or with a hammer to the skull.

They don't allow us to present our case. Ask Craig Bodeker about his deal with PBS to have his excellent documentary aired.

I can't bring myself to fault the women & geriatrics who, while perhaps being naive and certainly situational-unaware, were basically the unsuspecting victims of an apparently fairly elaborate group-organized assault.

It's stating the obvious that if this had been a group of Mjölnir-wielding Skinheads that blitzed a Rib-fest planning meeting of the NAACP, a somber Obama would be addressing the nation & the Justice Dept. would be rounding them up along with anyone they ever shared a beer or a Bound For Glory CD with on RICO charges for attempted murder.

They have a few of the scumbags on multiply felonies, I'm assuming those attacked are more than willing to press charges, so at least some of these anti-White fuckers might do some time.

The case has substantial "hush crime" propaganda potential, if played right.
I can't blame them either. A lot of people are still in the conservative/right wing phase of their development and as such, cannot bring themselves to believe their constitutional "rights" no longer exist. Some people literally have to be whacked upside the head in order to see the light.

I would agree with you about someone doing time. I thought the same thing when video of Roper being knocked upside the head with a tire iron and kicked by some Antis was presented in court, but the scum walked. That was the beginning of my awakening to the fact we are deep in enemy terroritory. It might not be the case here, but I'm willing to bet some pro bono lawyers will shop the case to a sympathetic judge and get them off lightly, if not completely.

We will have to make our own justice. That's the only conclusion I can come up with.