Full Thread: Is VNN of any value?
View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2008 #19
Wagner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C. View Post
Thank you for starting this thread, Wagner. Although the original intent may morph into something else, just know that our intention is to make the most of the activism you have encouraged. Good job.
Thanks Dave C. but all I was doing was responding to Subrosa's original suggestion for a fund raiser:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
I think there should be a fund raiser on VNNF to get new equipment. I was under the assumption that server space was being rented, but it appears someone is running a whitebox clone somewhere?
I agree with Subrosa about the need for a Finance Oversight Committee, or whatever you want to call it. We need to upgrade VNN's hardware, connectivity, and tolerance of antis. I don't mind seeing adults disagree but I do tire of shit stirrers.

As for the hardware part: Why not become our own ISP (sort of like 1st-amendment only competent)? We can buy our own machines and have the fiber dropped to Alex's house (or whomever). Dietrich and Varg could then have root access and administer the servers directly. We could run our own broadcasting server and do away with using Skype and shoutcast. Fully vertically integrated. So the only thing the Jews can do is shut down our upstream provider or the electricity. And if they do that will will be ready for them with a standby upstream provider (our servers will be dual homed) and a generator!

-Wagner