View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2009 #4
Justin
Banned

Yes, I do believe all niggers are stupid. However this isn't the only reason. Any time you hear them on Xbox Live their making idiotic comments. This just happened to be the funniest one I've heard in some time. Another one that is funny is the quote at the bottom of my posts (courtesy of I.T.). Your argument is the same as that of every other liberal idiot I've ever had the displeasure of communicating with. "This obviously doesn't apply to all "black people" is getting to be as annoying to me as the word "ignorant" (Which I ask you not to use when speaking with me). I obviously don't dislike/ hate them because I think they are all that stupid, just as I don't hate them because of their skin color (another commonly misunderstood concept). I hate them because they are much, much, much more likely to be this stupid, extremely violent, and extremely lazy. The skin color is simply a way to easily identify them. Would you be wary if you were forced to be around convicted murderers constantly? Then consider the fact that niggers are more likely to commit a violent crime in their life than a white who has already committed murder, went to prison and served his time, and been released. Change your mind about them at all? Of course it doesn't, because you are one of the liberal idiots that I previously spoke of. If this has given you new ideas about niggers, I applaud you, because you just accomplished what most people cannot. I'm referring, of course, to the ability to think for yourself. You may continue now, although I doubt you will. Most anti's/niggers/jews tend to stop posting on each thread once someone makes a valid point.