View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2008 #19
Demonica

More great comments, out of the 10 newest (9 on our side):

>When will the Black community start raising some good kids instead of this gutter trash that is prowling our once good cities? I used to travel to Durham to do work for Duke University and I stayed in Raleigh and drove in every day because Durham is a hole! I CANNOT believe any White parent would let their kid go out on the streets of that town after dark, much less attend a University there.

>Honestly, facts are facts, it's not rascism its a fact. Colored folk commit more crimes than whites, or Asians, or Indians, or any other race. The rest of us don't make their descisions, they do. I work over 80 hours a week, so I have a roof over my head, do they...? I didn't think so. That's not to say that there arn't colored folk mak'n an honest living, so it's possible for them, they CHOOSE not to. It's that simple.... And for that, we shouldn't jail them, they'll just get out play'n the racist card, like they have been the last hundred years. I'll tell ya what, you blacks don't like hear, think the white man is holding you down...? Then I'll pay out of my own pocket to ship your ass back to Africa, one way ticket, Hell even first class, just get the F*** out of this country. And stay out. I'm tired of hearing all you motha f******s say'n it's someone elses fault you ain't got the world. Grow up you stupid peaces of crap. I don't hear any other race blam'n another race for it's pro

>FILTHY PORCH MONKEYS

>Let the guilty fry in the electric chair for this... forget the needle bring the chair back if these 2 did kill her or were involved with killing her ( so far evidence points to YES) then they should fry to death an fry in hell

>cap them right in front of jesse and the rev al and tell them there next

>WHERE IS AL SHARPTON AND JESSE JACKSON ON THIS? WHERE IS THEIR OUTRAGE?

I CHALLENGE YOU TO COME OUT AND SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS YOU WATERMELON CHICKEN EATING PORCH MONKEYS.

>why are we looking at two punk ******* that killed a promising young girl, ready to go to medical school? Because they thought they could get a few bucks off her dead body. Amen.
I hope they castrate these shitfaces before they fry them.

>is it coincidence that they already have mug shots! I bet they have a nice long criminal record... i bet they are hs drop outs too!

>Rotten, filthy, ******* - Hope that NC has a vigilante group that will go after these bums - jail is too good for them - they are despicable and should get the death penalty NOW - no *****-footing around them because they are black -0 just kill them like they killed her - shoot them in the head and leave them laying in the street like they did to her. Bastards