View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2005 #20
Sean Martin

I don’t think that is entirely it. Remember Cash made the Jews millions for decades then got dumped by their record company. Only to be picked up by Jew Rick Rubin (who in typical jew fashion saw dollar signs in getting Cash to sing other people’s songs) at another record company who made him more famous than ever.

Cash spent the last 4 albums singing other people’s songs, and making millions for the Jew at virtually no cost. It was just Johnny, his guitar, some recording equipment and some remade songs purchased for a song (pun intended) because people were so excited Johnny Cash would be singing their songs.

His last hit was originally written and sung by Trent Reznor who catapulted Jew Marilyn (Brain Warner) to fame.

So Cash towed the line for jew for his entire life. So someone with jewish roots that deep had love for the Jews long before religion came into the picture. Think about it this way, it wasn’t religion that made him pro-Israel, it was his love for Jews that made him pervert religion so he could remain pro-Israel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding

I think Christitanity had a very bad effect on Johnny Cash in his later years. He seemed to be pro-Israel in a Larry King interview that I saw and I believe that this was religion-based. Maybe getting old and taking Christianity too seriously affected his lyrics as well.