View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2008 #20
M. Kraus
Das Ende

Quote:
The Grand Forks County state Attorney's Office issued charges Tuesday afternoon against Spencer Garness, who allegedly wrote "Scott is a Jew" in ice cream in a campus residence hall elevator, according to news reports.
The only emperor is the Emperor of Ice Cream! Ha ha ha!

Yeah, I was driven from my dormitory in 1981 by someone who wrote "Kraus is a Kraut" on the restroom wall. It was the culmination of a long series of anti-German acts directed at me by students of Celtic, Scandanavian and Mediterranean descent. None of those students were charged with any hate crime, however.

Quote:
In February, a swastika drawn by Lebovitz himself was found on a wall near his room. Lebovitz says he was the target of anti-Semitic taunts from fellow students for months.

A number of imaginary anti-Semitic incidents have been reported at the university in recent weeks. Attention-starved Jewish students have accused the university of dragging its feet in response and refusing to characterize the incidents as "hate crimes."
I wish that "anti-Semitic" incidents were increasing on campuses, because it would show that some young White people are not taking their social conditioning very well.