View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2012 #16
Ryan Smith
Social Nationalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
German Parliament Denied Access to Inspect German Gold Reserves Due to ‘Lack of Visiting Rooms’

German Federal auditors handed in a report slamming the Bundesbank for not inspecting their foreign held gold reserves to verify their book value. The report says the gold bars “have never been physically checked by the Bundesbank itself or other independent auditors regarding their authenticity or weight.” Instead, it relies on “written confirmations by the storage sites.”

The lion’s share of Germany’s gold reserves (nearly 3,400 tons estimated at $190 billion) are housed in vaults of the US Federal Reserve, the Bank of England and the Bank of France since the post-war days, when they were worried about a Cold War Soviet invasion. The Bundesbank stated, “There is no doubt about the integrity of the foreign storage sites in this regard”.

In contrast with best industry practices Germany’s gold reserves do not seem to be independently verified by a third party. Philipp Missfelder, a politician from Merkel’s own party, has asked the Bundesbank for the right to view the gold bars in Paris and London, but the central bank has denied the request, citing the lack of visitor rooms in those facilities, German’s daily Bild reported.

The Bundesbank won’t let German parliament members inspect the German gold vaulted abroad because the central bank vaulting facilities supposedly lack “visiting rooms.“ And yet one of those vaults, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, offers the public tours that include “an exclusive visit to the gold vault”.

MORE: http://www.silverdoctors.com/german-...isiting-rooms/

lol..honestly? They can't see their own gold stash? I hope they demand all of it back immediately. The US kikes would probably roll out so much Holohoax propaganda so quickly that it would shame the German government back to Berlin, empty pockets and all. Oy Vey.

By the way, what is this business of other countries stashing their gold at other countries vaults?.. I knew that lots of countries stored money in the USA, but I didn't know of business like Chavez having tonnes of gold in England. Why not keep it in your own vaults, far from the prying hands of Western Jewry?