View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2005 #1
AryanTeenBully

Default Niggers vs. Mexicans-Which do you prefer/tolerate more?

I think Mexicans are better than niggers. Firstly, many seem to hate niggers as much as we do(look at recent events). Also, they do seem to do some good work. I mean, our lawns wouldn't be cut if it weren't for the spics,lol . And talking about work and niggers in the same sentence is an oxymoron. Also, I've seen plenty of good fights between niggers and mexicans, and it seems that mexicans are much better fighters, don't fight in packs like the niggers, are fueled by racial hatred many times of niggers, etc. I've seen this many times when I go into NYC for college summer classes. The nigger starts talking shit, then the mexican steps up, beats his ass, and the niggers run like the animals they are. I think the Mexicans could do a lot of the work for us in this cause.

However, many Mexicans are getting assimilated into nigger culture. Once again, take a gander at NYC. How many spics do you see with durags, sagging pants, backwards hats, big ass shirts, listening to rap/hip hop, etc.? Sure they might hate the niggers, but they still sometimes act like niggers. So what do you think? Which is better? A nigger or a spic?