Full Thread: Are you a Republicunt?
View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2004 #3
Sean Martin

I am neither republican nor democrat, I am white and I do what is in the best interest of the white nation.

Some of the points she gave were true some of them were false and some just completely retarded. But if someone debated her they would have to refute all the points.

This is what has caused a division in the Aryan ranks. When there is a different school of thought among Aryans instead of taking the good parts of your opponent’s ideology the average Aryan feels the need to attack his entire policy even the good points.

We need as Aryans discover some common ground realize that non of us as single individuals have the entire plan and unify to over come. We are still a majority when are we going to wait to put the trivial issues aside for the sake of racial unity, when we are 3% of the population?

The only thing that matters at this point is doing the white thing and that is essentially doing what moves us towards a white society.