View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2012 #16
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
If the fbi comes and questions someone, does that automatically make him an informant?

Who did Turner snitch on?

Who went to jail because of Turner?

What proof does anyone have that Turner took money? Does someone have access to the fbi payroll department records? Or are we to unquestionably believe fbi statements put out by the jew media?

Even if Turner took fbi money, who's to say he wasn't playing them for suckers?

What solid proof does anyone have that Turner is not a WN war casualty for speaking out against the jew?

Why are there so many anonymous WN forum posters bashing Turner without a shead of credible evidence against him?

Just asking.

Brutus, you always was the deep thinker. You ask interesting questions here.

Frankly, I'm no expert on the Turner case.

Back in the 80s I met with SBI agents and I placed one (Joe Momier) on our mailing list to receive our monthly newspaper which gave times, dates, and locations of all our party gatherings, as well as the names of chapter leaders who hosted the gathering. Momier visited my home several times and spoke with me and with other party members. He attended most gatherings, both public and those held on private property, such as my farm. Therefore, one could rightly call me a government informant for willingly cooperating with him.

However, all party members knew this and also my reasons for having this open policy, which was to prove to the cops and the media, that we had nothing to hide.

Turner, OTOH, kept his cooperation secret from his followers. And unlike us, he cooperated with the feds. We cooperated only with state and local cops.

Who btw, was harmed in any way, by Turner's covert cooperation with the feds ??? Anyone at all ??

Last edited by Rounder; October 5th, 2012 at 06:12 PM.